I found the missing bits of half-printed chair lurking in the resin, partly stuck to the FEP film, but easily removed. This surely affects the idea of leaving the resin in the tank unfiltered for next time? They would clearly impede the first layer of the next print. So if doing that, it would be important to check that the previous print was fully formed with nothing missing.
Yes, 4 chairs at each end of the strip were missing.
Direct export from Templot would be fantastic. I'll keep everything crossed .
I'm going to have a proper play tomorrow.
I've also got to get my head around the slicer settings.
Is it possible you could tell me the settings you actually used?
A photo of the relevant page in Chitubox would be fine.
Have you got the original chair .STL without the plug and the single heavy support so that I could experiment with other methods of setting the chairs out for printing?
I don't think scaling the CTB will work, will it? The layers were already sliced at 0.05mm, so by scaling you have increased them.
Have you got the original chair .STL
|The small print:
Unless stated otherwise, all the files submitted to this web site are copyright and the property of the
respective contributor. You are welcome to use them for your own personal non-commercial purposes, and in your messages on this web site.
If you want to publish any of this material elsewhere or use it commercially, you must first obtain
the owner's permission to do so.
All material submitted to this web site is the responsibility of the respective contributor. By submitting material to this web site you acknowledge that you accept full responsibility for the material submitted. The owner of this web site is not responsible for any content displayed here other than his own contributions. The owner of this web site may edit, modify or remove any content at any time without giving notice or reason.