|remove search highlighting
|if the A-Z Index tab is missing click here
Templot2 software is made available for your use subject to the following terms:
3. You understand and agree that the Templot2 program will use your internet connection to confirm that you are using the latest version of Templot2 software. You understand and agree that use of out-of-date versions of Templot2 software is not permitted, and that you will obtain and use only the latest version.
4. You may not copy, publish, distribute, sell, hire out, lend, edit, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, re-compile, re-format or do any other thing with Templot2 software other than use it as provided on your own computer. Your own computer means a computer which is your own property and on which you have full control of all settings and connections.
5. Printed track templates, screen images, data files and all other material derived from Templot2 software contain design elements and data which are the copyright intellectual property of Martin Wynne. You may not claim ownership or copyright of such Templot2 material. If you provide such material to others you may charge a fee for your work in preparing it, but you may not make a charge for the material itself or demand its return. All computer files generated by Templot2 software are the copyright intellectual property of Martin Wynne and are licensed to you for personal non-commercial use only. If you take or send such files to a commercial undertaking for processing, it is permitted on condition that they are not retained or used for any purpose other than to fulfill your personal requirements.
6. Templot2 software is a hobby program intended for modelmakers. Output from Templot2 software may not conform to the standards and regulatory requirements for full-size railway track and passenger-carrying miniature railways. Templot2 software is not intended to be used in the design of such track or for any other safety-critical application. Templot2 software must not be used on any computer which is in use for safety-critical or life-support functions.
7. Some functions within Templot2 software may cause the display screen to flicker and should not be used by persons susceptible to photo-hypnotic effects. Children using Templot2 software should be supervised.
8. Templot2 software and all associated data, information, documents, computer files and web pages are provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Templot2 software is not warranted to perform in accordance with any published statements or information, or to remain available indefinitely.
9. In no event shall Martin Wynne be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from your use of Templot2 software or any associated data, information, documents, computer files or web pages. By downloading, storing, saving, installing, running, executing or making any other use of Templot2 software you accept the entire risk and liability for any consequence of such use.
10. Templot2 software is made available for your use free of any charge or other consideration and no contract of sale or supply shall exist for your use of Templot2 software. Contributions to the Templot funds are 100% voluntary donations and do not form a payment for any goods or services.
11. You agree that in the event that you need help in using Templot2 software you will not contact Martin Wynne directly by letter, telephone, email, private message or any other means, and that you will use only the public support forum provided for users of Templot2 software at Templot Club.
Thanks for reading. If anything is unclear, please ask on Templot Club.
© Copyright 2023 Martin Wynne. All rights reserved.